What's new in 1.1.5
Vertical scrollbar in the Autoform.
CSV From One Column
- if you want to export Comma Separated Values from one column of the grid.
- select one column by clicking its title and run menu Grid / CSV From One Column.
- if more than one row is selected, the only selected rows are exported,
otherwise all rows are exported.
Examples of usage:
- export a list of email addresses:
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, ...
- export a list of ID's for use in "in" clause:
select ... from ... where atribute in (value1, value2, value3, ...)
New format in Message Pane:
 [OK] [2.65 s]
- command number
- OK or ERR
- elapsed time (new)
Bugfix: Lost focus after click on buttons Disconnect, Commit, Rollback.
Message pane color setting in 'normal' and 'error' state:
Menu Settings / Colors:
"Message pane - Normal color..."
"Message pane - Error color..."
The limit MAX_ROWS_IN_GRID (menu Settings) was increased to 10000,
but we recommend to use lower values between (1000-5000), because the fetching
of many rows from the wide tables takes a long time, and you do not need
to see as many rows at a time.
— If you need to export an entire resultset (more rows than MAX_ROWS),
use "Export resultset" function (menu Query).